Sunday, November 9, 2014

I've Been Flagged

Last week the little began pulling herself up on chairs. I was so excited and of course, had to get it on camera to send to Josh. Well in my excitement I failed to notice she was headed towards a fall, subsequently hitting her head on another chair.

And what was I doing? Why, filming of course!

I felt a little bad but not that bad until she took a 3 hour nap and woke up with a bump on her head. Whoops. Concussion? My newbie mommy status compelled me to call the after hours number for our pediatrician. A kind nurse walked me through some questions.

Either I have been put on a watchlist for abusive parents or I have been flagged as an overprotective mom. Both do not sit well on my resume. :p Thankfully I have video proof of my innocence in case someone from child services knocks at my door.

You be the judge.


No comments:

Post a Comment